Open-Faced Club Sandwich

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Its Official


For all of you who have been DESPERATELY waiting for news on the "Kitty Situation", well, I've got news for you. As my title clearly states, its official. I'm going to pick up that lovely little Maine Coon babe on Saturday. Woot woot!
I bought all her stuff today, kind of as an insurance measure, to make sure that neither myself nor James backs out on this. As if this scenario would ever happen: "Well..... I really don't want that cute kitty anymore, but..... I guess I already have the litter.... and what am I going to do with all those catnip mice??? Guess I'd better go get her...."
Riiiiiiiiiggghhht. Nothing like catnip mice to stop you from simplifying your life, eh?

Anywho, I'm starting to hack up some genuinely tasty goo, so I think its NyQuil time. Sweet dreams!

5 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Oh I am so excited!!! Kitty time!!! You will have to bring it to my parents if you come on Sunday (which by the way will be at 2pm instead of the normal 4pm - since the Chilcotts and the Powells are going to a birthday party at 5pm). Oh I hope you come so I can see that little kitten!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

So it's Minerva eh? I can't wait to see her! You definitely should come to Sunday dinner. Pppppleeeease?

ok, contact just fell out of my eye. I'm winking at the laptop.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

So? Is she there yet?

8:47 PM  
Blogger froelica said...

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't replied. New kittens are time consuming... but really really cute!!! I'm gonna write a new blog about her now :)

9:08 PM  
Blogger froelica said...

Oh and sorry I missed the dinner! I just now saw that!!! I never see you guys anymore. James seriously needs a job that doesn't meet on Sundays so we can all chill again!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home