Open-Faced Club Sandwich

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Look, this one has a picture! Not of Europe, but still...


Something in my back is spasm-ing. Stupid back muscle.


Well, I've just spent 2 jobless, school-less, boyfriendless nights at my dad's house. That's just about the time it takes to realize how unbelievably happy I am to not being living at home. I mean, I love my dad, but come on... Kids just aren't supposed to like living with their parents after a certain age. And now I know I can never move back home again, for fear of going insane.


In other news, the apartment is decorated. I put up some "spider webs", a few strands of orange blinky pumpkin lights, a couple fall leaf-y garlands and 2 foam skulls. The fake fall leaves are like crack to Minerva. She simply cannot control herself when they are around, especially if they're inside a plastic bag. Mercy me. We don't even wanna go there....


I got tickets for the Nutcracker! I got the December 22nd show, so I should be good and in the mood by then. James and I went last year. It's not that I particularly LIKE the show.... It's just Christmas-y. And I like Christmas. And Halloween. OOH! Halloween is coming!!! Yay!!!!


Sorry for that. See, this is Ashley without a purpose in life. I have nothing to talk about except for Halloween decorations and back spasms. You know you're fascinated anyways.

3 Comments:

Blogger Susie Q said...

Away back spasms, AWAY!
There you're cured!
As to the no-purpose stuff, enjoy it while you can, in a few months you'll be pining for these lazy days.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Not only am I fascinated, I'm a tad jealous that you have your Halloween decorations up and that you have tickets to the Nutcracker. I am SO looking forward to Christmas already. I can't wait for a really good excuse to drink a Peppermint Patty.

10:23 AM  
Blogger froelica said...

Sue- I AM feeling a tad bit better, thank you! And yes, that's what keeps me from going insane. Anytime I lounge on the sofa too long, or get up too late, or not do anything all day, when I start to feel pathetic and useless I think "It's going to get busy REAL fast, so enjoy it while you can!"

So true...

Sarah- I too am ready for the holidays. But first I need to lose about 7 pounds so I can gain back 10 later from all the eating. And there's a million great excuses for Peppermint Patties.
1- You ran out of mouthwash and gum and need a breath freshener.
2- You are cold.
3- You were outside in the rain all day and need something cozy.
4- You feel like drinking.

See? A million, I tells ya!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home