Open-Faced Club Sandwich

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Kittens and snow and such

I figured I'd take this lazy Saturday to upload some photos for you guys (I'm just that nice).



WaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

Would yeh LOOK at the snout on that! Oooo what a boooey.

This one's several months old, but aww....

Our most recent snowfall. It was only like 2 inches.... I'm holding out for 10 or 12.


Another view. Look at my cute birdfeeder!

There they are, kids.

3 Comments:

Blogger kara said...

It's snowing here tooooooooo! You should come hang.

11:19 PM  
Blogger froelica said...

Totally! I'll bring the carrot and top hat, you two pick up some coal and a pipe.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Kitties good. I just tried to put a "die" curse on Abbie. So far, she's still kickin'.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home