Open-Faced Club Sandwich

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Europe the first

Ok, so I've been looking through my lame selection of Europe pictures (or should I say "the first day in London pictures where we didn't really do anything earth-shattering and were so tired we could barely point the camera at stuff" pictures) and I've decided to post a couple. Later, when I get my grubby mitts on James' pictures, there will be better ones, I promise.

Warning: I'm not very good at arranging the pictures on this thing, so if it ends up all cock-eyed, well... I'm a retard. But you all knew that anyway.


This is just some typical London street corner. I like the tree.



















This is James in front of the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square. Of course, we didn't go INTO the National Gallery, but there it is.... Notice the shirt.














Here we have another London-y street.



















Here is our street. Idn't she purdy?































This is Trafalgar Square, named after some dude with a weird name.






























So, that's that everyone. Expect better pictures in more exciting contexts in the near future.

10 Comments:

Blogger froelica said...

WHY DOES IT DO THAT WITH THE SPACES?!?!?! It didn't look like that in my post, but when I published it, it turned out all stupid. I hate blogger sometimes. Grr....

1:19 PM  
Blogger kara said...

Oh my lawd. Did you stay at the Hyde Street hostel (or whatever it's called)?

Put the pics in the middle and then put your text above it. That should help.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Susie Q said...

Man that's some pretty English stuff. I am way jealous!

I promise, drugs will be ingested and Jim and Susie will fly to Great Britain some day soon.

Oh and could the streets be any more narrow? Geez!

5:34 PM  
Blogger James said...

aahhhh....

2:28 AM  
Blogger Mac said...

Thank you Shlee of ahh....
Good stuff.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I love that in any city in the world there is always going to be at least one random stranger staring right at your camera when you take a scenery/crowded city shot.

10:11 AM  
Blogger froelica said...

Kara- No, it wasn't the Hyde Street Hostel but it was probably VERY nearby. I'm talking a couple blocks at most. Good eye...
And I'll try that next time with the pictures and the whatnot. I hate technology.

Susie Q- That does my heart good to hear that.

Mac- Not a problem, good sir.

Amy- It's too true. I believe you're referring to the fat dude in Trafalgar Square. (And I don't mean James. HEEYOOOH!!!)

5:02 PM  
Blogger kara said...

That's crazy. I stayed at that hostel, really close to Kensington Garden's on a street that looked just like that. Of course many of them do. Maybe it was called Hyde Park Inn? I don't know, but it kind of sucked. The park is glorious, though.

8:55 AM  
Blogger froelica said...

Indeed, the park is GLORIOUS.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Jealousy....

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home