Open-Faced Club Sandwich

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

ARRRRRGGGGH!!!!!


I've recently realized that I am a HATEFUL person. So many times during the day I'll say something to James that begins with "You know what I reaaaallllly hate?..." Recent examples include the term "fuel economy", those black leggings that only go to your ankles, and cilantro. Some of them are purely subjective, like the leggings. But some of them (like the term "fuel economy") are completely nonsensical. I call them my many irrational hatreds. Everyone has them, but I seem to have more than most. What are some of your irrational or subjective day-to-day annoyances?

9 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

loose socks. fennel. pt cruisers. the voices in Thumbelina.
There are so many, I'll have to revisit this one...

7:58 PM  
Blogger Mac said...

Well.......
Tailgaters, bicyclists who think rules don't apply to them, people walking accross the street at night dressed in black, ants, people who own homes and trash them (like those on the back roads with lots of land and four hundred old cars), dog crap in my front yard, ............

8:44 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

ooh ooh, those stupid worms that come up when it's raining and then die and harden on my front step. I haaaate them.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

People that don't use their turn signals, my neighbor kids screaming outside (playing) while the girls are napping, my neighbor kids coming over 15 times a day, worms on a beautiful morning covering the street and sidewalk, repeating myself 100 times a minute, fat men on mopeds, looney toon overalls on adult women, crocs.....

5:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

birds outside that wont shut the hell up!!!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Susie Q said...

pores, gut pain, curly hair, oldish women hunkering over the handle of shopping carts, (stand the frack up)

3:03 PM  
Blogger froelica said...

Sarah- Loose socks drive me CRAZY. Especially when you're in bed and they're hanging over halfway off...

Mac- Those damn bicyclists. Me and James can rant about them.

Sarah- Those worms did that today! Ewwww... I tried not to walk on them, from carport to the bus stop at my apartment. That's a looong way to avoid squishing worms.

Emily- Fat men on mopeds is just funny :)

Haley- They're mocking you...

Sue- You said frak. Hahaha.... You're one of us now!!!!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Susie Q said...

Yeah, but I spelled it wrong! Frak!!!!

1:34 PM  
Blogger kara said...

people.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home