Open-Faced Club Sandwich

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Friday, March 28, 2008

And they say there's global warming.... hippie rat bastards.

I know my next post was supposed to wow you with my knowledge of the meat and fishing industries but it has to be postponed. I couldn't help myself: its snowing.

Kinda snowing downtown, but mostly at my apartment where, of course, I am not. When I left it was goin' at it and had accumulated to an inch. Maybe I'll come home to three?

And then I leave for Florida tomorrow at the butt crack of dawn. Change in weather, no?

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i know! and whats with the snow one minute and bright and sunny another. its creeping me out!! : )

have fun in florida!! super jealous.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Mac said...

Perhaps it's Spring................?

9:13 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hope you're having/had a great time in Florida!

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Mac said...

Yeah? Well professor Howdy can bite me...................................................

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home