Open-Faced Club Sandwich

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Monday, November 13, 2006

The Zombie Plan


I know what you're thinking.

Halloween is over. Why would someone write a blog about zombies? They should be writing about turkeys or Christmas trees. But no. This is more important. As Nathan Fillion says in the gag reel of "Slither":
"You have to have a zombie plan!"

I couldn't agree more. I've spent much of my life training for the day when the dead will come alive. I do this by pretending that people walking around in the city are zombies, and I construct plans for my survival. You may think I'm crazy. Well, screw you. We'll see who lives through Z-Day.

So, you should all start thinking about what you'll do when the inevitable happens. I'm ready. Are you?

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I'm going to take Shawn's lead and act like one myself. It worked in the movies, and when have the movies ever steered me wrong?

8:04 PM  
Blogger froelica said...

I'd have to say Footloose. That movie lies.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Oh and The Notebook lies too... you will never die hand in hand with the love of your life in an old folks home.... I can almost guarantee that!!!

Anyway about the Zombies... I am just telling you this one time.... I will conquer those beasts... How you ask... well I have Jesus in my heart!!! Was that cheesey enough for you all!! :) But seriously I have just decided when the Zombies come I am just going to join in - it kind of looks like fun to walk around dead and scare the bejesus out of people!! You know honestly I would rather be a Vampire - they don't die (well not easily atleast)! And they are kind of sexy! :) I vont to drink your blood!!

10:52 AM  
Blogger froelica said...

Vampires ARE sexier than zombies. If Interview with the Vampire has taught us anything, it is that.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

yes... indeed!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home