Open-Faced Club Sandwich

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Boo Bwah Boo Bwah Bwee BWAH!!!!!


I just wanted to mention that I have offically re-fallen absolutely, totally, punch-drunk, head-over-heels in love with The X-Files. Obsessed might be the word. I've already seen every episode known to man in my youth (except Seasons 8 and 9 which had a distinct lack of Agent Mulder). For those who didn't receive a good-old-fashioned spamming of a survey from me earlier, I made this gem of an observation: "Agent Mulder is just about the dreamiest thing in the world to a 12 year old." I forgot that David Duchovny was so dreamy, what with all the not-being-around-except-in-rather-obscure-movies for the past 10 years. I think James is growing sick of me asking him, "Don't you think he's pretty hot/dreamy/awesome/kickass/sexy?" His answer is usually no, although I think I got "sure/I guess" a few times.


But in all seriousness, you CANNOT go wrong with a show that has an episode about a sex-changing, Amish cult that buries their dead in some weird gooey beehive-caves, and who then turn out to be aliens. COME ON!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Susie Q said...

I do believe a netflixin' of X-files is in my future. I've only seen a few episodes, (I know, I know, blasphemer!) but I was totally hooked after just the few, sadly 'twas after the show was off the air and only played at like 4:12am or something.
One of the few I saw? "Flukeboy", 'nuf said. Gotta get me some X-files.
Hey, how you likin' West Wing so far?

4:56 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Flukeboy...ew.

I need to see them too, I am with my mom, I have only seen a few. He is dreamy. :)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I love X-files! I was completely addicted when it was on tv originally - I think I have it coming again on Netflix to make Jon love them as much as me!! :)

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home