Open-Faced Club Sandwich

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

More vomit-inducing fear!!!

OK, Emilys post has inspired me to put up a few more creepy pictures. Behold the fear!!!


This one makes me nauseous.

If it doesn't make YOU nauseous, then perhaps you haven't noticed the most important detail in the picture. The kayak tip. This person is in a kayak. About 10 feet from that behemoth.

Yeah, you're puking now, aren't you?
















If James were to see this I believe his response would be "That makes my balls hurt". So if I had balls they would ache at the sight of that.


This one's for Sarah.










































And WHAT THE CRAP!?!?!? What is this guys problem??? He's going to eaten and I will feel better knowing that he has been taken out of the gene pool.

Yeah, "A.O.K.", dude......




Well, I hope this has helped you all feel terrified. Good day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Nicely done.... just wait - I will have some more nauseating photos soon... I found them yesterday and I couldn't even bare it - but now.....just you wait!!!

3:43 PM  
Blogger froelica said...

I anxiously await your anxiety-producing photos :)

5:30 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You two are sick. Not that I mind of course.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home