Open-Faced Club Sandwich

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

That's What She Said


Hello, kiddos (Yes I realize you are all older than me. Shut up. It makes me feel important).

Gather round and I'll tell you a tale of epic proportions. Did you know that February 15 is national "That's What She Said" Day? Well it is. And that was the tale. A little anticlimactic, eh?

Anywho, I thought I'd impart to you my favorite That's What She Said moment. Sarah and Emily, you might remember this one:

One Sunday morning (around the crack of noon), I was complaining to James about how there hadn't been any good "that's what she said" moments lately, and that I've been looking for one.
Later, when we were at his family's Sunday dealio, we were talking about an upcoming "True Romance" party.
Emily asked me, "You'll be there, right?"
I replied, "Oh, you KNOW I'm gonna come."
It took me about 3 seconds to figure out what just happened and I blurted out "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" in the middle of their new conversation.

Oh that's glorious. So, when Feb. 15 rolls around and the romance of Valentine's Day has worn off, I want all of you, my little chickadees, to think with a dirty mind and try to find yourself a That's What She Said moment. Don't be afraid to say it outloud to the person, even if you're embarassed. Hell, I said it to my boss once. Happy trails!

On a related note:
I just watched the Tarantino/Tony Scott movie "True Romance". I hope your sex party goes better for you than the characters in the movie.
So much blood... Mwa ha ha ha.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

NICE! I do crap like that all the time.... I am sure I can muster up some "that's what she said" moment to blurt out inappropriately! :)

8:05 AM  
Blogger froelica said...

SON OF A BITCH!!!!!
I just got spammed.... Oh,0324haiwei, you're in trouble...

And yes, it is a nice blog. Phoney.

2:38 PM  
Blogger kara said...

"...pick up some beer...and...some cleaning products"

I love you, Floyd.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

God that movie rocks. Kara and I used to watch it ALL the time, and quote it, like she did above. Cleaning products...hahaha

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home