Open-Faced Club Sandwich

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Eep!!!


Holy crap. It's finally happened.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released July 21st.
So Sarah, mark your calendar for July 20 and start reading up, cause we've got a seriously nerdy midnight book release to attend. Drunk.

Squeeeeee!!!!!!


Side note: After being bored at work for about 5 hours with NOTHING to do, I decided to reread all the books. I then proceeded to calculate how many pages I would need to read every day to be finished the day before the new book comes out. I'll have to do 20 pages a day. Which surprised me, really. This is how I spend my time at work when nothing is going on. Pity me, please.... You know you're bored when you've lost interest in the internet. Doesn't it have, like, everything on it?

5 Comments:

Blogger kara said...

I've already promised to babysit for my sister who will spend the day after reading. There are more of you than you know.

PS: I need to activate the phone tree for this Bloc Party show coming to the Crystal. Wink wink...nudge nudge.

12:35 PM  
Blogger froelica said...

Sure thing, chicky.
I was already planning to go to that one too. Just remind me a little closer to it and we'll make it happen, damnit!

And-
There are MANY of us... Soon we will get organized and take over the world.

On second thought that sounds horrible. Nerd world.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I need to borrow the books! I haven't read any of them!!!!!!!!!!!! Ack! But I'm so in.

11:03 PM  
Blogger froelica said...

No problem. What I can do is hand you the one I finish and you'll just be a little behind me. Its doable. Depends on how fast you read...

Well you should at least read the sixth book, because you can always see the movies if you run out of time, and the fifth movie comes out a week before the seventh book.

I'm WAY too excited.

1:37 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Read!? I think the answer to your work boredom is... audiobooks. Trust me, it's the only way to survive. I have listened to all the Harry Potter books so many times it's sick. But it may be the only way to get the all "read" in time for the new book.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home