Open-Faced Club Sandwich

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Monday, November 13, 2006

I know what you're thinking...


3 blog posts in one day? What's going on with this girl?
Maybe I'm just chatty. Gosh.

Just thought I'd tell everyone about the COOLEST website around, and my new best friend, TV Links. You can watch most tv shows from here, and its amazing. Granted, you can't download them, but still...
I need to get a more comfortable computer chair.



You can find it at http://www.tvlinks.voodeedoo.org
Prepare for some serious ass pain and crossed eyes.


UPDATE: I know I'm pretty slow on the uptake, but I just got into the Office and in the past 2 days have watched every episode so far. I love it now. And that was seriously like 12 hours of computer-sitting, but I didn't have anything better to do, so...

"Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun or exciting, you make it not that way. I hate so much about the things that you choose to be." - Michael

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I like the chattiness. I have been known to post twice in a day. And I've also gone 2 weeks without posting. It keeps them on their toes...nicely done.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Posting is awesome!! :) I love the damn blog system! Just thought you should know how I feel about it!

TVLink - here I come!!! :)

10:54 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I am so obsessed with The Office - I can't wait for tonights episode!!! :)

4:35 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I am so obsessed with The Office - I can't wait for tonights episode!!! :)

4:35 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Okay I don't know why it keeps posting so many times... I apologize!!!

4:36 PM  
Blogger froelica said...

I know, I'll be watching tonight too :) "The Merger" woot woot!!

5:35 PM  
Blogger kara said...

I have 2 words for you...well, a word and a number...30 Rock. And then I have some more words for you...Alec Baldwin and his GE video. And that's all.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home