Open-Faced Club Sandwich

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Public Announcement




I just thought I'd take a few seconds to comment on the fact that I AM HAVING THE WORST FREAKING DAY OF MY LIFE AT WORK!!!!
BLARRRRRRGGGGGH!!!!!!!!

I won't go into the details, cause work stories are VERY boring, no matter how much you think other people are interested.

I'll give you an image instead:
At one point I was hovered over the copy machine weeping, while copying.

Pity me, one and all, as I dive right back into the fray.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Susie Q said...

Oh 'shlee, I'm so sorry...

11:00 AM  
Blogger James said...

Beebs I love you. Keep your head up! Don't take any guff from those swine.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah, what they said.

And now we are on vacation. Hmmm. Lovely.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home