Open-Faced Club Sandwich

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

I love lists.

I got new Converses. They're grey, like these. I'll be so cute in them.

In other news, only 16 days until graduation and 41 days until Europe!! Can I get a "woot, woot?"

So here's my Post-Graduation, Pre-Europe To Do List. I figure if I post it on the world wide web I'll have some sort of cyber-supervisor making sure I do them all and poking me in the shoulder with a sharp stick all the while. So here she is:

1. Finish my painting. I started a painting almost a year ago that I have yet to touch since.
2. Fancy up the deck garden, possibly planting a few more lovelies.
3. Finish decorating the apartment, thus fully "moving in". Hey, I'm a busy girl...
4. Get a cute haircut and color. Something shorter and more manageable for traveling.
5. Check out the job market for when I return. Yawn.
6. Exercise, thus losing 5-10 lbs in the process. For those of you who argue I might not need to lose said pounds, all I have to say is "You don't have to look at me naked and fit into my jeans. I do." So there.
7. Bone up on the old francais. At least enough to know what I'm eating and if it contains animal.
8. Earn a little extra dough by working for my mom in her garden. And, thus, losing 5-10 lbs? One can dream.
9. Tan. This one is pretty self-explanatory.
10. Design my next tattoo, finally.

So, there it is. And I'll have 25 days to do it all. So start your bets on how many will actually get done! I'm guessing about half. I have such faith in my own determination.

6 Comments:

Blogger Susie Q said...

À l'impossible nul n'est tenu!

Translate that sucka!

Oh and a big woot,woot!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Mac said...

Woot woot.
Now you've had two woot woots

8:35 PM  
Blogger kara said...

Fancy up the deck garden, possibly planting a few more lovelies.

Who's watering the lovelies while you're figuring out if there's French meat in your French food?

1:20 PM  
Blogger froelica said...

That would be mon pere. He will also be tending to the kitten, who, incidentally, is a bitch to him and his dogs for some reason.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I lurve Minerva.

I lurve your new shoes.

I hate you for going to Europe right when I'm gonna have a bebe.

Have fun traitor.

10:13 AM  
Blogger froelica said...

Sarah-

Minerva is a beebs.

My shoes are awesome.

Its too bad I might miss the baybay

Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home