Open-Faced Club Sandwich

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Europe the Fifth

And then there was Cannes.

Look at that freaking sunset!!!
If you'll notice, I'm wearing my pig shirt.
I wouldn't zoom into this one too far. There were lots of flabby, pasty old British dudes among the topless women.
The marina, and some rich people's boats. Bastards.
The Palais des Festivals. (This is where they have the Cannes Film Festival)
Heheheh....... I'm SO glad James took this picture too, as mine was lost :)
We walked this boardwalk like it was nobody's bid'ness!

The view from our room. That's right..... We were less than 2 blocks from the Mediterranean :)

Next is Nice (it has a LOT of the same type of scenery) and Monaco. We were only in Monaco for about 2 hours, so we'll just lump it into Nice.

7 Comments:

Blogger James said...

That's a beebs.

1:33 PM  
Blogger kara said...

how warm was it there? and did you see johnny depp? and did you drink pastisse at a waterfront cafe? and did you see the cliff in monaco where grace kelly bit it?

answer in no particular order.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

grace kelly bit it on a cliff?

great pictures. I of course love the dude in the shorts. I think someone should be him for halloween next year.

12:00 AM  
Blogger froelica said...

James- I know.

Kara-
1. Very warm, like 80.
2. No.
3.No, but we accidentally ordered Pellegrino from this horrible asshole waiter.
4.I don't know which one it was, but the place is so small I'm sure I saw it.

I ALWAYS answer in order.

Sarah- I think YOU should be him! All you need is a green shirt, white ass-shorts, some bad sneakers, and a bald cap. Easy peasy.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Susie Q said...

I could be the scary witch haired lass with the shorts dude, just brush the old afro mane 'o' mine and whoosh! As Shlee said, easy peasy

4:22 PM  
Blogger froelica said...

Sue- That's it. You're the scary witch lady. Done.

Jim can be shorts man.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I want to meet that man in the white shorts and give him a "thumbs up" - he deserves it! :)

I want to go there so bad by the way - not just to meet men with short shorts and laugh.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home