Open-Faced Club Sandwich

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

That's right bee-atches.

I'm back.

It's been some time. And now I'm unemployed! What a perfect time to resume bloggage. Ok, so here's my life in a nutshell:

Me and James are "looking" for a new apartment. By looking I mean: we're moving into the unit below us. That's right. Directly below us. And identical in most ways, although it shall be "renovated". With track lighting!!!

I am unemployed! And I'm waiting for an unemployment check estimate. And then a check... I've never done this before. It is kind of exciting, yet kind of feels naughty.

I need a kitten. It happens sometimes.

I'm in full-fledged "health-mode". I have two (count 'em) TWO physical therapists, one exercise ball (65 inches) and one self-obsessed mentality, fully focused on my every muscle.

I'm COMPLETELY ready for Fall and/or Halloween. Its the most wonderful time of the year!


I'm back kiddos. With a vengeance. Or maybe just an "I'm sorry I've been gone so long".
Cheers!

5 Comments:

Blogger Susie Q said...

Shlee! Tis a fine thing for you to blog once again. Now I, on the other hand, have been lax. Lax, I say...
So glad you and Moose will still be on our side o' the tracks. I was a tad nervous I'd have to hunt you down in some seedy "Grandview-ish" sort of abode. Don't make me suffer through the stench of that elevator experience again. Puuuulllleeeaaaseeee!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I wish I could magically fix your medical woes but alas I can not. So I will leave you with this to help lift your spirits...

THE OFFICE IS BACK ON THURSDAY!!!

And while you wait maybe you can meditate with the help of some Serenity by Jan Scented Candles.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I sometimes require a feline as well. Josh won't ever let me get another one though. I kind of thank him for that. I could easily be the cat lady with no friends or cleaning products.
The 5th Annual Pumpkin Ball is ONE MONTH from today!!

7:01 PM  
Blogger kara said...

i *almost* deleted your blog on account 'a i thought you were gone forevs. glad to see i was wrong.

secondly - what the eff? you get laid off? quit? que? now i won't randomly see you on the sidewalk!

9:38 PM  
Blogger froelica said...

Susie Q- Never again!

Amy- Oh man. I'm so happy the Office is back! Didn't you just love Angela and her booty calls?

Sarah- "Allowing" cats is a deal-breaker for me. Luckily James likes them too. (lucky for HIM, of course).
And I can't go to the Pumpkin Ball! Me and James will be at the beach for a mini-vacay.

Kara- It was a seasonal position. They tried to find me a permanent job (desperately, actually). But AFS isn't doing so hot lately. They're even making cutbacks on people who have been there forever.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home